Often folks ask me why leverage a professional versus doing it themselves. I list a few of those reasons below.
1. Time – We all are busy and would prefer to spend our free time with friends and family. Proper treatment of a yard as well as the research to teach yourself how to do it can be time consuming.
2. Effort – Most people overlook the effort required to properly treat their yard. Buying products, putting those products down, trying to guess what problem to treat for. The list goes on and on. And that doesn’t account for having to fix any mistakes.
3. Money – Often the cost of a professional service is just a small amount of money more than the cost of the products you need to buy. These products are fertilizer, weed control, insect control and fungicides for your yard problems. Professionals buy in bulk much cheaper than consumers for the same products. I didn’t even mention aeration equipment.
4. Eliminate guess work – Professionals know exactly what to do eliminating rework. As well as the ability to properly diagnose problem to get them fixed quickly.
5. Guaranteed results – I guarantee if I kill your yard I will re-sod it. I’ve done it and replaced a yard before. If you apply too much fertilizer and kill your own yard you will have to pay for the new sod yourself.
If you have the time and are eager to learn by all means do it yourself. I have tons of content specifically to educate you on how to do it. However, if you prefer the easy button just reach out to me for a free evaluation and quote.